Terms of Service
Don’t worry, we’ll keep this as short and sweet as we can. Here’s just a few things you should know.
- By using australian.kitchen, you agree to our terms of service.
- Australian Kitchen may change or update these terms at any time without notice. But we’ll try not to.
- Using our website and services is at your own risk. we hope you’ll risk it for a biscuit, but be aware that you are entirely responsible for disregarding Australian Kitchen search results that could prove to be unpalatable to you because of health conditions, allergies, beliefs or for any other reason.
- We expect that you are law abiding and that you use our service within Australian, local and International laws at all times.
- Australian Kitchen reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time. But we’re pretty cool people so that’s unlikely.
Submitting recipe images to be indexed by Australian Kitchen
- Don’t be naughty and steal other people’s images. You must either own the copyright to any images on recipes you submit, or provide evidence that you are fully licenced to use the image on your recipe post.
- Any images indexed by Australian Kitchen will continue to be owned by the copyright owner. When you submit recipe images to be indexed, you agree to allow Australian Kitchen non-exclusive rights to use these, provided appropriately attributed,
- throughout australian.kitchen
- for promotional activities on our official social media channels.
- Any recipe images submitted that violate copyrights will be removed from Australian Kitchen immediately. Let us know if any of your images have been mislabelled or used inappropriately.
- We reserve the right not to publish, or to remove, recipes or images from Australian Kitchen at any time, and for any reason. We’re nice people though, so we’ll likely explain ourselves if this happens.
- Hyperlinks from Australian Kitchen to third party websites are an integral part of our service.
- Australian Kitchen is not responsible for the content or any associated copyrights on the third party websites we link to.
- Australian Kitchen is not liable for any problems you experience as a result of your access to third party websites through hyperlinks on australian.kitchen.
- Though primarily a recipe search and discovery engine, we occasionally review products and services in keeping with our brand ethos to promote community food culture and a locally sustainable food economy. Australian Kitchen receives no remuneration for this content. We do however receive compensation for purchases you make through affiliated links on this website. This helps to support our work and keeps the website a 100% free service for our users.